PrintNinja - online printing made easy for creators
Our customer service team has helped deliver more than seven million pieces to happy customers around the world. Lean more about that team and quote your printing project today!
PrintNinja recommends keeping the following guidelines in mind in order to design a yearbook.
Yearbooks are annual records of school accomplishments, highlights, and the students themselves. They not only serve as fun reminders of the school year, but are also important records of the school’s history. They are often large casebound books so they can stand the test of time on the shelves of proud alumni. Yearbooks also offer a great opportunity to use specialty options, like embossing, foil stamping in a variety of colors, or faux leather. Read on to learn how you can design a yearbook that alumni will fondly look at for years to come!
- Binding: Case bound (hardcover)
- Size: 8.5 inches by 11 inches
- Cover Finish: Gloss lamination
- Specialty Options: Embossing, gold foil stamping, and faux leather
- Interior Paper Weight: 105lb text
- Interior Paper Coating: Gloss
- Interior paper is typically glossy to make the photos pop.
- The endsheets are uncoated so students can write easily
Like What You See?
The best way to start planning your yearbook project is by using our instant price calculator. Don’t forget to save your quote! It’s valid for 90 days.Get Started