PrintNinja - online printing made easy for creators
Our customer service team has helped deliver more than seven million pieces to happy customers around the world. Lean more about that team and quote your printing project today!
Printing Made Possible With Crowdfunding
From comic books and tabletop games to zines, crowdfunding has made productization imaginable like never before. To date, over 35,000 games alone have launched on Kickstarter.
We love indie creators. We’ve printed over 200 crowdfunding projects, and have been floored by the masterfully created projects we’re lucky to have been a part of.
Ninja Tip: If you’ve successfully funded your campaign there may be a tax advantage to spending your campaign funds within the calendar year. See what Kickstarter has to say about it here. You can spend your campaign dollars with PrintNinja even if your artwork won’t be ready until the following year!
See For Yourself
What People Are Saying About Us.
“First time printing a whole book. It was an artbook with illustrations from 52 different people, so… quality needed to be beyond superb. So I was worried as hell, with no idea of what to do. I went with PrintNinja because I have backed or seen lots of Kickstarter projects that went with them. And now I know that is like that for a reason. PrintNinja are the very best when it comes to printing. They not only did a magnificent job, but also were with me at every step and took care that I stayed calmed all the time. Today I have finally received the product and it’s gorgeous. Risking to seem a bot, I must say that I just can’t find a complain about these guys. Thanks!”
Indie G Zine
Their quotes come quick. They step you through the details of everything. Compared to other companies we contacted, it feels like Print Ninja can do anything in printing where the other guys wanted us to take our product and fit it into one of their molds. End product was excellent! Customer service great and fast. We will definitely keep printing our current project and our upcoming projects through them!
Legends of Rakasa
We ordered a thousand copies of our graphic novel to fulfill a successful Kickstarter, and PrintNinja was there for us the entire way from start to finish. They were a pleasure to work with and we will definitely be going through them again!
Land of the Rising Dead
Choose PrintNinja For Your Crowdfunding Project
For the last decade, we’ve provided publisher-quality printing to indie creators around the world. Though offset printing is the most economical printing option, transforming an idea into a product takes resources, and many of our customers turn to crowdfunding campaigns to fund their products.
If you’re running a crowdfunding campaign, consider partnering with PrintNinja.
By partnering with us and advertising our banner on your crowdfunding page, you’ll get:
- A free 5% overrun of your order. If you order 1000 copies, that’s an extra 50 copies!
- Support on social media, showcasing your project to our network of indie creators.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Save a quote! Outlining your budget is key to planning a successful Kickstarter, get started by quoting your project.
- Our Kickstarter budget calculator can help you get started mapping out your funding and stretch goals.
- Download the banner of your choice below and upload it in the “Project description” or “Risks and challenges” section of your Kickstarter campaign. See a past example of this on this Kickstarter campaign, Storytime – A Little Art Book, by Joey Spiotto.
- Hyperlink the banner to this URL: https://goo.gl/hbmQ4V.
- Hyperlink the badge by selecting the chain icon.
- After you have successfully added the banner to your campaign, email us to let us know you’d like to take part in our social media program. We will need a link to your campaign, any relevant images, and your quote number.
Select your banner below: