Partner With PrintNinja For Your Card Game Kickstarter
Money Saving Tip: Spend your crowdfunding funds before the end of the year to save on taxes. Funds spent within the same year of launching the campaign won’t be taxed. Wait till the next year and you’ll be responsible for paying taxes on those funds as part of your income. Finished print files aren’t required to purchase your printing with PrintNinja, so don’t wait! Don’t just take our word for it.
Crowdfunding your project has never been easier than when you partner with PrintNinja for your card game Kickstarter.
Printing Made Possible With Crowdfunding
From comic books and tabletop games to zines, crowdfunding has made product marketing imaginable like never before. To date, over 35,000 games alone have launched on Kickstarter.
We love indie creators. We’ve printed over 200 crowdfunding projects, and have been floored by the masterfully created projects we’re lucky to have been a part of.
Ninja Tip: If you’ve successfully funded your campaign there may be a tax advantage to spending your campaign funds within the calendar year. See what Kickstarter has to say about it here. You can spend your campaign dollars with PrintNinja even if your artwork won’t be ready until the following year!
What People Are Saying About Us:
“We had a highly complex product with an array of special printing effects and features necessary. Gilt edges, foil stamping, linen texture, Spot UV, some cards were two-sided, some were not, plastic injection molding… It would have been easy to make a mistake at any of several stages in the process, but Printninja was diligent and careful every step of the way. The end result is a product that exceeded not just my expectations but my hopes. Superlative.”
Dreamkeepers SKIRMISH- Shadow Wars of Anduruna
“I received the cards on schedule, and they all look great. The thickness / feel is exactly like the samples I received ahead of time for the card stock and finish that I ultimately chose. I’m very pleased with the order and will use Print Ninja again for other projects.”
The Library Tarot
“PrintNinja did a beautiful job with the printing of the deck of cards I designed! The customer service was also exceptional. Whenever I had a question or concern, they responded quickly and caringly.”
Botanic Whispers Deck
Choose PrintNinja For Your Crowdfunding Project
For the last decade, we’ve provided publisher-quality printing to indie creators around the world. Though offset printing is the most economical printing option, transforming an idea into a product takes resources, and many of our customers turn to crowdfunding campaigns to fund their products.
If you’re running a crowdfunding campaign, consider partnering with PrintNinja.
By partnering with us and advertising our banner on your crowdfunding page, you’ll get:
- A free 5% overrun of your order. If you order 1000 copies, that’s an extra 50 copies! (5% overrun caps at 250 units.)
- Support on social media, showcasing your project to our network of indie creators.
Follow these steps to start funding:
- Save a quote! Outlining your budget is key to planning a successful Kickstarter, get started by quoting your project.
- Our Kickstarter budget calculator can help you get started mapping out your funding and stretch goals.
- Download the banner of your choice below and upload it in the Project description or Risks and Challenges section of your Kickstarter campaign. See a past example of this on this Kickstarter campaign, Storytime – A Little Art Book, by Joey Spiotto.
- Hyperlink the banner to this URL: https://goo.gl/hbmQ4V.
- Hyperlink the badge by selecting the chain icon.
- After you have successfully added the banner to your campaign, email us to let us know you’d like to take part in our social media program. We will need a link to your campaign, any relevant images, and your quote number.
Select your banner below:
We have a lot of experience with creators on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and GoFundMe and we want to help you succeed. We’ve compiled our best tips and tricks, including a budgeting tool, in our crowdfunding Ebook.
Ready to start?
We’ve created a custom pricing calculator just for card games so you can explore printing choices, shipping methods, and accurate order prices for your project. You can also customize just about anything, from dice and pouches to specialty options like foil stamping.Get Your Price